The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing and operations department, as well as assist with all front office day to day operations. Internships with Nashville NightWatch will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional ultimate team's front office.
Interns will be asked to work around their course schedule and some weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement marketing strategy with CMO for both traditional and digital channels.
- Help with creation of monthly newsletter
- Staff, interview and communicate regularly with all members of the NightWatch Volunteers
- Manage the production of the official game day program of the Nashville NightWatch
- Responsible for answering general marketing questions on Social Media.
- Assist with additional front office tasks from time to time
· Enrolled in a college program at the Junior, Senior, or Graduate level and eligible for college credit.
· Pursuit of marketing, graphic design, visual communications, or video production degree is preferred.
To apply for the internship please send an email with the subject line "Last Name" Marketing Internship to email@example.com with your resume attached.